Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Make IT Craft Fair and a new addiction

A Few weeks ago my friend Sarah from Stuffed Duck went to the Make It craft fair. She has been going for a while but this was my first time. Within a few moments of getting there I fell in love with a wonderful lady who was doing free tutorials around decoupage on MDF. The lady doing the tutorial actually has a blog of her own http://iveartinmysoul.blogspot.co.uk/ and she is one of the best teachers I have come across in a while so give her our support!












Here are some of the other lovely things that they had on display, I loved the Steampunk draws so much I made Sarah hunt down the paper with me so that I could take it home and try it on my sewing draws!









I am now seriously addicted to this and on the hunt for some Treasure Gold!



No comments:

Post a Comment